19.8.15

lace up flats


So the rain is well and truly upon us! It is so miserable outside I feel like it's winter! Don't get me wrong through, I am getting really excited about updating my wardrobe for fall. How amazing are the shops lately? Feel like i've been starved of goodness because the shops have been in summer sales for about 2 months. Anyway, one of my basic go-to looks today. Who can go wrong with an oversized shirt and jacket, jazzed up with some beaut shoes. 


Jacket - Pull & Bear // Shirt - River Island // Jeans - Primark

5 comments:

  1. so pretty look ; -)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flats!!!!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://www.fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket, it is gorgeous xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo jealous of your shoes!! Just did a post on lace-up flats and how much i want them haha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!