23.4.12

shield your eyes


This is the full outfit from my last post. I wore it to uni and when we got back we had in impromptu shoot in the bathroom! You can't really get full shots though so we went downstairs to get pictures of the full outfit. I adore this shirt with the coat, but since it was uni I dressed it down with my creepers and bowler hat. I'm heading down to London tomorrow for a photoshoot with a great stylist and singer, I can't wait! I'll let you know more tomorrow (or wednesday as i have no idea what time i'll be back) and hopefully have some video interviews for you soon! 


Coat; Zara, Shirt; Urban Outfitters, Jeans; Clothes Show Live, Shoes; Office, Hat; H&M, Bag; Freemans.com

10 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit! I love the shot of the creepers in the bath :D

    Sasha xx

    www.fashpashblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Lori! Really like your coat, but it's so white I don't know if I'd have the guts to wear it out haha! Lovely blog and photos, following now :) ~ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, like it, just perfect, love it!!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you hava a lovely blog, i really like it.
    georgous picks ;)
    i follow you, visit my blog and follow me too if you want. kisses.

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit, love the jeans!

    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit ! Love your blouse!

    xxx
    dutch-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=386985698012676&set=a.386984771346102.92125.264167150294532&type=3&theater estou na segunda fase, mete gosto e divulga para me ajudares a ganhar! obrigada:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your coat,so slick and stylish! :)

    X

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this whole outfit is gorgeous, love your coat

    love,
    www.iliketowearsillyhats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!