25.10.10

Redrum


I've had these shots for a while, i need to get back into taking photos now i'm at university though! These were taken when i went out for a meal in Liverpool, I'd been searching for a bowler hat for ages and finally found a perfect one in H&M when i went to Spain. I decided to go with a beetle juice/rock look to compliment my new purchase. My studded belt is from years ago when I was completely into the punk/rock scene and only ever wore black!



 




Jacket & Hat; H&M, Body; New Look, Jeans & Heels; River Island, Bag; topshop, Watch; DKNY, Jewellery; Dorothy Perkins


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I'm always a sucker for b&w with a touch of red. So classic to me.
    xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately, you can never go wrong in black and white! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahai remember owning that belt back in my emo days! you weren't cool unless you owned one.
    i like your blog, especially being a fellow UK blogger!
    gem xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!